TECHNIP is a leading provider of Engineering, Technologies and Construction services for oil and gas, petrochemical and other industries; with its 22,000 people worldwide and annual revenues of almost 7 billion euros. TECHNIP has been ranked by American Engineering Weekly in its 2007 list of “Top 225 International Contractors” as 1st for the World Industrial / Petroleum Market.
In Asia-Pacific, Technip has been present for more than 20 years. As part of its expansion in Asia-Pacific, Technip established a subsidiary in Indonesia: PT. Technip Indonesia (PTTI), which services the Indonesian Oil and Gas, Petrochemical and General Industrial sectors. PTTI covers offshore and onshore field development, gas processing and liquefaction, refining and onshore pipelines. In non-oil sectors, PTTI covers fertilizers, chemicals, cement, life sciences, power generation and other growth market industries.
As part of our business expansion in Indonesia, we are seeking highly qualified professionals to fill in position listed below:
• Should have an Engineering DRAFTING Certification/Diploma, STM/SMA degree or equivalent.
• Should have minimum 10 years of relevant working experience in piping design in an engineering organization of oil and gas industry for Offshore and Onshore projects, covering activities such as plot plans, key plans, general arrangements, piping layouts, equipment/pipe supports, isometrics, MTO, Isometrics, tie-in, etc.
• Should be computer literate, i.e. familiar with MS Office or equivalent. Experiences in 3D software (PDS or PDMS) would be an added advantage.
• Should possess good communication skills in English language.
• Should be ready to be based in Jakarta or Balikpapan.
• Should be able to work effectively in a team and maintain good quality of work.
Interested applicants should submit the application letter and CV not later than 4 October 2008 to firstname.lastname@example.org with detailed resume and recent photograph; and put the “Piping Designer” on the subject email.