TECHNIP is a leading provider of Engineering, Technologies and Construction services for oil and gas, petrochemical and other industries; with its 22,000 people worldwide and annual revenues of almost 7 billion euros. TECHNIP has been ranked by American Engineering Weekly in its 2007 list of “Top 225 International Contractors” as 1st for the World Industrial / Petroleum Market.
In Asia-Pacific, Technip has been present for more than 20 years. As part of its expansion in Asia-Pacific, Technip established a subsidiary in Indonesia: PT. Technip Indonesia (PTTI), which services the Indonesian Oil and Gas, Petrochemical and General Industrial sectors. PTTI covers offshore and onshore field development, gas processing and liquefaction, refining and onshore pipelines. In non-oil sectors, PTTI covers fertilizers, chemicals, cement, life sciences, power generation and other growth market industries.
As part of our business expansion in Indonesia, we are seeking highly qualified professionals to fill in position listed below:
Sr. Senior Structural Engineer
• Possess recognized degree in Civil or Structural Engineer.
• 10 to 15 years experience in Structural analysis and design in Oil and Gas industry offshore platforms
• preferably experience in the use of SACS Software for the design of offshore structures
• Experience in both green and brown field will be advantage
• should possess good communication skills in English language.
• Should hold Indonesia citizenships and ready to be placed in Jakarta or Balikpapan
• should be able to work effectively in team, maintain good quality of work, and possess good analytical skills in problem solving.
Interested applicants should submit the application letter and CV to email@example.com with detailed resume and recent photograph; and put the “Sr. Senior Structural Engineer”on the subject email.