Our Client, an oil and gas company in Qatar is currently looking for:
Process Engineer Gas Treating & Sru (Ref Number: 58564)
Brief Description of Job Duties and Minimum Requirements:
• Chemical Engineer with minimum of 8 years experience, including design and/or operational experience with amine gas treating and sulfur recovery units.
• As process engineer will provided direct process support to the gas treating and sulfur systems of QG2 and QG3/4 LNG expansion projects.
• Responsibilities include start-up support on amine gas treating units, molecular sieve units and sulfur recovery units, process studies, trouble shooting, performance monitoring and design of plant modifications related to these systems.
• BSC or MSC in Chemical Engineering.
• Good verbal and written English Language skills.
• Computer literacy, including use of database and spreadsheet software
• Minimum of 8 years experience in design and/or operation of gas treating and sulfur recovery units.
• Operational experience in refinery or gas plant.
• Experience with large sulfur units, fitted with tail gas treatment has a preference.
A highly competitive remuneration package will be offered to attract top caliber applicants. Please send your CV (in MS Word version) within September 30, 2008 quoting ref number to: firstname.lastname@example.org