Husky-CNOOC Madura Limited, an Oil & Gas company based in Jakarta with operation field in Madura, is looking for highly experienced Indonesian professional to join the team.
- Prepare future production in all fields by designing processes and standard operating procedures related to marine operations.
- Support the development of the fields from a marine perspective.
- In line with company and regulatory requirements, to ensure alignment between field development and production processes.
- Optimize the efficiency of marine operations during production (start-up).
- Bachelor degree in Naval Engineering or graduated from Marine Academy with degree MPB / ANT II.
- 6 – 8 years working with Tandem Tanker configuration in Oil and Gas industry, with gradually increasing responsibilities in managing functions.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Mooring Master in foreign going tanker.
- Possess valid pilot certificate (for mooring master).
- Knowledge and Skill in Mooring Master, STCW’95 (Standard of Training, Certification and Watch keeping) and Tanker Safety.
- Technical Oil and Gas knowledge.
- Has held a supervisory/structural role.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal and written English communication.
- Point of hire: Surabaya
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified, please submit your application and updated CV with subject Position Title by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org