Hexindo Gemilang Jaya – Lemang PSC
Hexindo Gemilang Jaya – Lemang PSC is listed company with core businesses in oil and gas Exploration and Production (E&P) is urgently seeking the following position:
Responsilibilities and Duties:
Under the overall direction of the Development Engineering Manager, deliver projects to the required standard of safety, quality, schedule and cost. The Project Engineer will typically manager several projects simultaneously.
- Manage projects in order to achieve the short and long term Company objectives.
- Complete project scoping via cross department integration meetings.
- Prepare a comprehensive Project Execution Plans and Scope of Work for each project.
- Contribute to Bidder pre-qualification process based on the bidders’ technical, financial and commercial attributes.
- Prepare and review tender documents for various aspects of each project, including FEED, EPC and procured items tenders.
- Manage contractors in a manner that achieves a quality installation and meets the agreed performance KPI’s such as HSE performance, cost and schedule as laid out in the contract.
- Ensure that the delivery of each project is technically sound, optimally designed, constructed to appropriate industry codes and standards and is correctly integrated with existing facilities for start-up/shutdown and operation.
- Review and provide input to Contractor QA/QC procedures.
- Monitor and report on Contractor performance against the progress measurement requirements as set out in the contract.
- Take necessary corrective actions to re-align projects back on track in the case of deviations from the agreed plan (cost, schedule, quality, HSE performance, etc.)
- Review the monthly progress reports and milestone completion certificates.
- Participate in Lessons Learnt sessions for each project and report findings back to management to allow for implementation on ensuing projects.
- Contribute to the development of Company Work Plan and Budgets
- Monitoring and reporting of expenditure against budget through review of monthly expenditure reports.
- Liaison with regulator for departmental matters
- People Management & Development
- To promote the development of cohesive teamwork within the department and Company.
- Policies, Systems & Processes Improvement
- To promote the development of and compliance to Corporate Policies, Systems & Procedures
- HSE Compliance
- Ensure that all work completed complies with Corporate HSE and quality management policies, procedures and guidelines for all projects.
Required Qualifications and Background:
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
Minimum 10 years of project and engineering management experience in the oil/gas industry with extensive experience coordinating multi-disciplined projects.
Job Skills: (Technical / Non-technical)
- Experience on Greenfield capital projects with oil/gas Operators
- Experience in Brown Field modification projects
- Has clearly demonstrated project engineering competence and practice
- Ability to interface and collaborate within operating company organization
- Sound knowledge of HSE principles and their application in the Oil and Gas Industry.
- Ability to work with and influence at different levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated interpersonal/teambuilding skills
- Good Communication Skill in English, both written and spoken.
A competitive remuneration package that will be commensurate with experience and qualifications will be offered to qualified candidates. Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume, stating current and expected salary, and date of availability in MS Word Format to e-mail:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.