Schlumberger is a group of leading technology companies providing a range of specialized services and products to the oil industry worldwide. We urgently need for the position of:
Under general direction of Supply Chain Manager, plans, organizes, and directs the centralized procurement activities, establishes procedures for sourcing & buying activities.
Supply Chain Specialist
Reports to Procurement Manager. Manage strategic sourcing of assigned portfolio. Promote and implement strategic sourcing, proactively managing assigned portfolio and supply base with a long term, strategic focus. Directly responsible for purchases of assigned portfolio and follow up until customer s delivery.
- Bachelor or Master Graduate
- At least 5 yrs. Procurement experience (in the Oil & Gas Industry will be advantage)
- Analytical thinking, negotiating, business acumen, data analysis able to run function in Microsoft excel/access
- Proactive, team-player and customer oriented
- Demonstrate good supervisory / leadership skills (for Manager position)
- Must have strong ethics in dealings with Suppliers & Contractors
How to Apply?
Send your application and CV to the following email:
KALrecruiter@slb.com with subject:
“KAL Procurement” not later than 6 September 2010
To learn more about Schlumberger and the job profile please