Our Advantage begins with you.
Tyco Electronics Ltd. is a leading global provider of engineered electronic components, network solutions, specialty products and undersea telecommunication systems, with fiscal 2009 sales of US$10.3 billion to customers in more than 150 countries.
AMP NETCONNECT, a business unit of Tyco Electronics, is a worldwide leader in structured network cabling for communications, data and video. AMP NETCONNECT is also the market leader in Indonesia (based on independent third party research). Our solutions in optical fiber and copper cabling systems suit all applications, from analogue telephony to 10 GBit Ethernet. Our reliable end-to-end system solutions are scalable for networks of all sizes, from small office cabling requirements to multi-building campus networks with thousands of users, while meeting the stringent demands of all appropriate regional and international standards.
We are looking for a dynamic individual to join our team in Indonesia. So come turn our opportunities into your advantage at PT Tyco Precision Electronics.
SYSTEM APPLICATION ENGINEER – Based in Jakarta, Indonesia
The engineer will provide system & technical support of AMP NETCONNECT structured cabling products to our sales channels and end users in Indonesia.
Responsible for System Application Support in Indonesia for NI, NDI, SI, Consultants and End Users.
- Conduct, maintain and enhance AMP ACT training program.
- Organize product training, technical workshops and presentation.
- Provide system design support for project consultancy.
- Handle technical inquiries & troubleshooting of any field termination related issues
- Provide new product, systems & technical updates.
- Maintain key consultant relationships.
- Support warranty application process, site certification issues, marketing activities.
- 5 years & above experience in IT related industry
- Project management experience in network cabling is preferred Knowledge in networking, LAN/WAN, Windows NT/2000/XP, MS Office, switches/Hubs/Routers/TCPIP
- Preferably have RDBMS experience or exposure to Database administration; Networking Management software (HP Openview, CA Unicenter, IBM Tivoli, etc)
- Tertiary education in an engineering or science discipline
- English language proficiency in fluent speaking & writing skills
- Pleasant personality & good interpersonal skills & Team player
Interested candidates meeting the requirements are required to email their resume, stating current/expected salary and contact number along with a recent passport-size photograph (n.r.), not later than 28th August 2010 to: E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org