Exciting & Rewarding career in Indonesia, your turning point to a successful career
APRIL (Asia Pacific Resources International Holdings Ltd) is a leading multi-billion dollar Pulp & Paper producer. The Group is headquartered in Singapore with mill operations in Indonesia and China, Sales & Marketing in 9 countries across Asia Pacific & Europe.
TALENT DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
(Senior Engineer positions based in Indonesia)
Our talent development program includes advanced learning, job rotation opportunities and exposure, leadership and management courses to enable you to attain leadership positions within our company.
We are currently seeking highly qualified Indonesian Engineers who are keen to return to Indonesia and be groomed as the next leadership team to bring APRIL forward. If you are the highly motivated and performance-driven young professionals we are looking for, an exciting career awaits you at APRIL
- Indonesian citizens only
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering disciplines (Chemical, Electrical, and Mechanical) or Agriculture or Forestry, Masters Degree is an added advantage
- Minimum 3 – 5 years relevant working experience, preferably in large manufacturing environment. Those with more than 5 years’ experience will be considered for a Lead or Manager position
- Target and results-driven as well as a good team player
- Good communication skills in Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Ability to converse in Mandarin is an advantage to liaise with China office
- Possess a “willing to learn” attitude
If you feel challenged to join us, please send your resume before 19 June 2010 to email@example.com