NETWORK OPERATIONS POSITION
Inmarsat, the world’s leading Mobile Satellite Services (MSS) Operator (with Headquarters in London, UK) is looking for a highly talented and enthusiastic professional to join its subsidiary in Indonesia, PT ISAT.
This position will be located in Batam office, Sekupang and will report to the Network Control Centre Manager – Batam. The type of employment is permanent.
Primary purpose of the position:
To control and monitor the GSM-based global and regional satellite phone networks, spacecraft and Ground Equipment.
Key responsibilities of the position:
- Responsible for the daily/shift Network Operations and Maintenance of Inmarsat Global Satellite Phone services according to Network Standard Operating Procedures
- Responsible for the daily/shift Network Operations and Maintenance of Garuda Regional Satellite Phone services according to Network Standard Operating Procedures
- Responsible for the quality and availability of services
Essential knowledge and skills:
- Holder of Diploma 3 or higher of Telecommunication Engineering.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in telecommunication industry, fresh graduated are welcome to apply.
- Having good knowledge and experience working with GSM Network and RF System
- Having good knowledge and experience working with UNIX O/S environment and Oracle Database would be an advantage.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent spoken and written English is required.
- Able to work independently and be willing to travel abroad and within Indonesian
Other relevant information:
- Due to the necessity to control and monitor the operation 24 hours a day and 7 days a week4 in the incumbent should be willing to work on shift.
- The Job needs coordination with other Inmarsat Sites as well as site external to Inmarsat , which may be quite diverse in nature
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for Interview.
To apply please send your derailed resume by post mail or email by 26 June 2010 to:
Jalan Jaksa Agung R. Suprapto No.1 Sekupang, Batam 29421
(Email exceeds 200kb will be automatically rejected by our system)