Through drive and support from its staff, PETRONAS, in its short history, has demonstrated remarkable growth and performance to emerge as a Fortune Global 500 company. Incorporated in Malaysia in 1974, PETRONAS, in its 30 years of operations, has established a global footprint that includes exploration and retail operations in more than 30 countries, and counts among its 30,000 strong workforce people of 28 nationalities.
Under the Production Sharing Contract arrangements with SKK MIGAS, PETRONAS CARIGALI Indonesia Operation is looking for some position below to support our development project:
TAX PLANNING & MANAGEMENT
- Degree in Accounting or Finance / professional accounting qualification (CPA, CA or equivalent) with minimum 3 years with Oil & Gas industry.
- Excellent Interpretation and Communication Skills.
- Possess strong interpersonal qualities with good networking, leadership skills and independent.
- Excellent in English, Both writing and conversation.
- Good Computer knowledge.
- Understanding of E&P Business and technical/functional knowledge.
- Excellent in English, both writing and conversation.
Those who have close qualifications above are encouraged to send your updated CV to: email@example.com.
Please put position title as the email subject.
All applications will be treated confidentially. Only short listed candidates will be notified.
(Please keep attachment to less than 300kb).