Career opportunities at EF
EF English First is part of EF Education First, the world leader in international education that specializes in language training, educational tours and cultures exchanges. Today, EF’s worldwide network has over 35,000 staff and teachers.
With 460 offices and schools in 52 countries, EF has turned the world into a global classroom. EF opened its first office in Indonesia in 1985. To keep up with our dramatic growth, we are looking to hire more global entrepreneurs who want to drive business, break new ground and begin a career with enormous potential.
Current opportunities include;
- Call Center Manager
- Telemarketing Officers
- Marketing Manager
- School Director
- Corporate Sales Manager
- Progress Manager
- Educational Consultants (Sales Associate)
All candidates must have an S1 degree with good command of English and a minimum 2 years experience in a related field. Experience in the service industry is preferred.
- Marketing Manager should be able to show previous implementation of marketing campaigns including lead generation results
- School Director needs demonstrable team leadership and motivation skills, including sales & marketing in the service industry
- Corporate Sales Manager requires a large professional network and proven corporate sales experience
- Educational Consultant must possess excellent communication skills and some experience in consultative sales
Please send your CV with a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org / EF English Centers, fX Sudirman f3, Jalan Jenderal Sudirman, Jakarta 10270.