An International Children Ministry which focuses on Holistic Child development located in Manado, North Sulawesi, invites applicants for the following positions:
Training Specialist (TS)
* University degree in Adult Education, Training, Facilitation, or related area of expertise.
* Four years experience in Adult Education, Training, Facilitation or related area of expertise; with knowledge and experience of child development and social research methods.
* Strong group facilitation skills.
* Experience in designing, implementing and evaluating training programs in a way to meet others needs.
* Ability to facilitate multiple content subject matters through multiple methodologies.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially in small and medium sized groups.
* Computer proficiency, experience with the Internet, applications of Microsoft Office and presentation and publication software.
* Able to work collaboratively, cross-culturally, inter-denominationally and cross- organizationally.
* Intermediate English skills are preferred.
If you are satisfied with the above requirements and have a desire to minister children in poverty, kindly please send your applications, resume, testimony & recent photograph no later than 18 November 2008 to:
Human Resources Specialist
PO Box 1673 – Manado 95001