PT. Agincourt Resources is a subsidiary of G-Resources.
G-Resources is a Hong Kong listed gold mining and exploration company. It has acquired the world-class Martabe gold-silver project in northern Sumatera, Indonesia. Already in development, Martabe is expected to commence production of gold in 2011. The mine will be capable of producing at a rate of 250,000oz gold and 3M oz silver per annum.
Martabe with a resource base of 6.5Moz gold and 66Moz silver will form the core starter asset around which a globally competitive, Asia-Pacific focused gold company will be built. G-Resources seek to rapidly grow production to more than one million ounces of gold annually through exploration of the large and highly prospective Martabe property and through acquisition of other quality gold assets.
PT. Agincourt Resources is pleased to invite applications for the following roles:
Translator (PRO 0706)
This position will be based in Martabe project and reports directly to the Senior Manager Processing.
Role of this position is to perform the duties of translating various amounts of technical documents relating to both maintenance and processing activities from English into Bahasa Indonesian There will also be documents that will need to be translated from Bahasa Indonesian to English.
Candidates for this role would be expected to have the following qualifications and experience:
- Possess excellent written and verbal skills in English and Bahasa Indonesian.
- Posses sound computer skills in Microsoft Windows Excel, Word and Power Point, Outlook and Internet.
- Must have good organization and time management skills.
- Sound typing skills with a typing rate of 30 words per minute, with high 98% accuracy.
- Must be articulate and tidy.
- A good sense of record keeping and managing departmental filing systems.
- Be familiar with the mining industry in Indonesia.
- Female are encouraged to apply this position.
Applications, including full details of applicant s qualifications, experiences and work history, should be sent not later than July 27th, 2011 to:
HR & Admin Department – PT Agincourt Resources
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please put the position title & code on your application subject.
Only short listed candidates will be notified for further processes.