Tunas Muda International School
Tunas Muda International School (TMIS) s an International Baccalaureate World School located in West Jakarta. We embrace, engage, and enrich student from Toddlers to Year 12 by delivering the three IB programmes within a caring learning environment
Due to the growth of our school for 2011/2012 school year, we are seeking qualified, enthusiastic and committed teacher to join our winning team.
- Qualified Expatriate and Local teacher for Early Childhood and primary
- Secondary Subject Teacher:
- Business Management,
- Visual Arts, Music/violin, Science/ Environment Science
- Bimbingan Penyuluhan (BP)
- A bachelor Degree or higher qualification in a relevant area (overseas graduate is preferred)
- Minimum of 2 years teaching experience in the relevant field (IB training experience is an advantage)
- Excellent command in written and spoken English (minimum TOEFL 550)
- Possess good managerial and interpersonal skills (planning, monitoring and evaluation) and the ability to collaborate well in team
- A non smoker is preferred
Please download Application Form Here and send it to: email@example.com
Please enclose your Reference Letters.
Only short-listed candidates will be contact for an interview appointment.