Tentacle Technologies is a Malaysia Status Company – premier status Company. A fast growing company having operations in : India, USA, Singapore & Malaysia for more than four years. Geared with dedicated and professional individuals.
A quality conscious, cosmopolitan and flexible organization geared towards innovation and technology, using proven software methods to deliver cost effective solutions for the global market. We strive for the ‘right’- first time, every time – through continuous improvement. Our core competency lies in Complete Business Solutions and Technical Consulting Resources, both industry and technology specific.
Tentacle Technologies focuses its R&D on leading edge technologies with the aim of providing world-class services to its clients. We provide:- -Complete software solutions -Multi-tier application development -E-commerce, Internet & Intranet solutions -Off-shore / onsite software development -Software consultants/business analysts for on-site assignments -Web Designing & Web based applications -Multimedia/ CBT -ERP Consultancy & Supply Chain Management -Software solutions on RFID technologies -Software Training for IT professionals.
Windows System Administrator
- 3-4 years of experience on MS Cluster with AD 2008 server & MS Exchange 2007 server is must
- Hands on experience of Server Installation and configuration
- Hands on experience in daily Data Center operations and Servers Administration
- Ability to work on shift basis O.S. testing and implementation
- Server installation and configuration
- Evaluate and recommend on application tuning and OS deployments
- Be proactive in solving possible S/W and H/W issues
- Hands-on troubleshooting of Windows platform and Strong understanding of performance tuning
- Solid understanding of Windows security utilities such as shadow passwords, OS hardening etc
- Understanding of DNS and routing concepts
- Familiar with clustering software and high availability servers
- Administered and managed Exchange Server, AD and Outlook
- Created and analyzed weekly reports on Exchange Server as well as performed daily and periodic maintenance tasks
- Experience on AD replication
- Troubleshooting experience on Exchange Server performance
- Created & Managed Address lists & Recipients policies
- Performed troubleshooting of disappeared messages, non delivery reports, used Queue viewer tool, message tracking centre
- Created, Managed, Troubleshooted Users (internal/external), Groups, Computer accounts, and OU Group Policy, Account and Audit Policy, User Right Assignments
- Experience on Ex-Merge advantage
- Hands on experience on Configuration and management of messaging clients like Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express 2003.
- Strong written/verbal communication skills in English and Bahasa
- Good Team Player
- Positive and flexible attitude
- Ability to think clearly, identify risks, anticipate eventualities and resolve problems under pressure
- Ability to understand and comply with business processes and procedures
- Ability to interact with users / partners / vendors / sub-contractors effectively
- Strong technical and designing expertise to effectively assist the team in designing/trouble shooting
- Ability to understand and comply with methods, standards, guidelines, tools, techniques and procedures
- Good team player
- Ability to complete tasks within timeframe and quality requirements
- Ensure Customer satisfaction.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in IT/Computer – Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent. Job role in Network/System Engineer or equivalent.
If you are a dynamic individual seeking for self and career growth, join our team. Competitive compensation package awaits successful candidates.
You can send your resume to: email@example.com