ABN AMRO has been established in Indonesia for over 180 years. We offer a comprehensive range of products ranging from structured products, unit trusts, insurance, equities and foreign exchange to other alternative investments. With substantial resources and experienced investment managers, ABN AMRO is committed to grow and manage clients’ assets prudently.
Wealth Management Consultant (WMC)
Wealth Management Consultant (WMC) plays an essential role in business growth in ABN AMRO. A Wealth Management Consultant is to work closely with Team Leader in daily briefings and trainings to devise sales plan, focusing mainly in expanding our business through aggressive client acquisition and retention.
* Understanding basic banking operations and investment products
* Keeping updated with the general market and economic movements
* Initiating client contact through phone and appointments
* Identifying clients’ needs and managing their portfolio
* Building a network of clients and maintaining relationship with them
* Male female within 21 – 26 years old
* Min. 1 year in marketing experience (preferably within the banking industry)
* Pleasant appearance and personality
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Excellent command of English is a plus
* Able to work under pressure of meeting targets
* Great ambition for success
Opportunity for growth and career advancement is widely available in our institution, and we are looking for capable individuals to fill up the positions.
We also offer a very attractive incentive scheme which will ensure that your effort is rightly rewarded.
Interested candidates please forward your CV within 25 October 2008 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us at 021-5156516 with Mr Luthfi