HP is a leading global provider of products, technologies, solutions and services to consumers and business. The company’s offerings span IT infrastructure, personal computing and access devices, global services, and imaging and printing. Our $4 billion annual R&D investment fuels the invention of products, solutions and new technologies so we can better serve customers and enter new markets. We invent, engineer and deliver technology solutions that drive business value, create social value and improve the lives of our customers.
Area Development Manager-Medan Ref 262899
HP dreamed of pioneering e-commerce and m-commerce…and it’s happening. We dreamed of intelligent appliance, infrastructure and e-solutions…and it’s happening, too.
All it takes is imagination. Lots of it. Which is why our approach is not just to sell boxes.
Our sales organization delivers a unique customer experience. We think of the business as a whole. We work together to sell strategic solutions as well as stand-alone products. And that’s how we lead the e-services revolution.
The impact of e-services is transforming our customers’ business, transforming the experience of their customers, transforming our customers’ value – enabling us to become catalysts in creating processes, redefining industry structures and changing the markets in which we operate.
We’ve built a sales operation with offices throughout the world. In every one of them is a team of inventive, capable people – committed to serving their customers and with the drive to meet demanding targets.
The active link between hp and the reseller/channel activities such as marketing, advertising, sales, promotions, training, and support, you’ll indirectly sell to value added retailers, original equipment manufacturers, distributors, dealers, alliances, partners, aggregators, mass merchandisers and retailers.
At the same time, you’ll actively partner resellers and channels to deliver win-win business and product growth, and promote the development of new hp sales opportunities.
• Bachelor’s (graduate) degree in business or technical field of study
• At least 3 years’ direct and channel sales experience in a high tech industry
• Resilience, results orientation, and relationship building skills
• Good team working and leadership skills
• Fluency in English and local language
• Experience in one or more of the following:
• Channel sales
• Above quota selling
• Promotion of new HP sales opportunities
• Product demonstrations, channel training
• Participation in general strategy
• Definition of specific sales plans
• Working with external partners to deliver solution sales
• Selling at executive level of client organization
• Multi level relationship building
• Project management role
• Business plan development
• Establish executive relationship between HP and close partners
• End User Sales experience
• Detailed knowledge of key indirect sales channels
• Account plans and long term sales funnel development
• Selling of complex products
• Selling of solutions
• Project management – structured work approach
• Resource management
• Marketing and promotion skills
• Knowledge of delivery capability
• Communication skills
• Negotiation skills
• Creative ability
• Consulting skills
• Leadership qualities, credibility
• Intellectually flexible