TAKE THE CHANCE
TO GROW STRONG WITH US
Commonwealth Life – a subsidiary of Commonwealth Bank of Australia – is a leading life insurance company in Indonesia which has been established since’ 1992. Serving more than 80.000 customers, we are seeking for professional candidates with experience to be assigned in following positions:
AREA WHOLESALES MANAGER (AWM) Based in Jakarta
As an AWM you will directly report to Bancasurance Department Head. You will responsible to assist him in all area that related to strategy and execution within Bancasurance Business Plan. You will also responsible to make sure all of your Relationship Manager and Insurance Consultant under your region always at the highest quality of their work standard,-in order to achieve sales volume target.
- Minimum 5 year experience as a leader in life insurance industry, especially in Bancasurance business.
- Strong leadership and a team builder.
- Analytical thinking and a strategic planner.
- Mature, able to work with people from various background
RELATIONSHIP MANAGER (RM)
Based in Jakarta, Medan, Bandung, Surabaya, Kalimantan, Sulawesi
Responsible to maintain good relationship with business partner and to manage the highest level of service standard, in order lo achieve sales target in Bancasurance business. Will also responsible to lead a team of insurance consultant in your responsibility area.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in Sales area, especially in Bancasurance business.
- Familiar with Unit Link and Bancassurance product.
- Target oriented and strong customer orientation.
- Having experience as a Trainer/Facilitator will be an additional point.
SALES TRAINER (SLT)
Based in Jakarta, Bandung, Surabaya
Responsible for deliver training program in each area for Sales Force. For development purpose, the incumbent will support the training need analysis and feedback review also.
- Minimum 1 year working experience in training area, preferably from life insurance or financial institution.
- Enthusiastic, motivator, and have a strong passion in developing people.
- Good in presentation and public speaking.
- Familiarity in constructing training module.
- Ready to travel across Commonwealth Life Sales and Agency Offices.
General Requirement for All Positions:
- Bachelor degree from reputable institution
- Good in communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy
- English proficiency
If you believe that you are qualified to work in an international environment, send your latest CV with recent photograph to:
PT. Commonwealth Life
Sentra Mulia 11th Floor, Suite 1101-1102
Jl. HR Rasuna Said Kav. X-6 No. 8 Jakarta 12940 – Indonesia