Knauf as a Multinational building material manufacturer based in Germany, with offices and factories in over 100 countries around the globe, is now seeking for:
AREA SALES MANAGER – JAKARTA
Responsible to developing the business, maintain and serve the customers properly and frequently.
The successful candidate will be expected to drive the business in the area, both strategically and operationally.
This is role for a dedicated and experienced, sales professional and applicants should have the following qualities and skills:
- Educated in a building science (architecture, civil engineering, etc) and preferably to degree level.
- Probably aged 30 to 35 years old
- Must have solid sales management experience in the building material field and to be able to demonstrate previous success
- Must be a good leader and have a track record of successfully managing people to achieve ambitious sales targets
Knauf offers an attractive re-numeration package including a company car and bonus scheme.
SALES EXECUTIVE – PLASTER
- Graduated S1 from reputable university
- Male or female 25 – 35 years old
- Experience on sales more than 2 years preferable in building materials
- Experience in Mortar industry
- Able to give public presentation
- Can prepare proposal for project and presentation
- Good interpersonal skills fit communication skills
- Computer literate, Ms. Word / Excel / Power Point and Email
- Self motivated, hard working Work target oriental
- Able to communicate in English
- Ready to travel extensively
- Knauf offers an attractive re-numeration package including a company car and bonus scheme.
Only highly qualified applicants will be interviewed.
Please submit your complete application letter, resume arid photograph not later than 31 October 2009 to
PO. BOX 4553 JKP 10045