Danareksa is a State Owned Enterprise (SOE) established in 1976 as part of efforts by the Government of Indonesia to develop the stock exchange and the capital markets industry in the country. Danareksa has since expanded and grown to become one of the leading domestic investment banking houses. With extensive know how on capital markets, you can be part of the team and boost your career to the next level with a broad range of opportunities. Currently we seek high caliber individuals to fulfill the following positions:
Budget Controller Staff (Code: BC)
- Prepare and setup annual budget for holding company and its subsidiaries.
- Control and approve operation expenses documents in daily basis and align with Budget Control procedures.
- Record all actual costs in Danareksa’s Accounting System.
- Prepare variance analysis report summary.
Reporting (MIS) Staff (Code: MIS)
- Provide various management reports for internal and external purposes which included but not limited to financial analysis reflecting all business units.
- Develop new MIS reports and ensure continuous examinations in financial reporting and control.
General Requirements for All Positions
- Bachelor degree or higher majoring in Finance/ Commerce
- Solid understanding of accounting
- Maximum age of 30 year old
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in the position applied
- Advanced level of Microsoft Excel application
- Strong communication & written skills
- Excellent team player
- Flexible in dealing with wide range of tasks
- Able to manage several projects at once
- Able to work on own initiatives
- Accurate and strict attention to details
If you feel you have what it takes to fill the opportunity above, please submit your resume to email@example.com with the subject “BC” or “MIS”, no later than November 6th 2010.