Talisman Energy Inc. is a global, diversified, upstream oil and gas company headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Talisman’s three main operating areas are North America, the North Sea and Southeast Asia.
Talisman’s current Indonesian activities include exploration and production, in both on-shore and off-shore environments. Talisman has been active in Indonesia since 1994 and has steadily grown its asset portfolio over the past 18 years. Production has grown rapidly in the recent past and is expected to exceed 80,000 boe/d within the next two years. In addition, the Company is exploring in the North and South Sumatra basins. Talisman aspires to continue to grow its presence in Indonesia through acquisitions and successful exploration.
Experienced and suitably qualified candidates seeking challenging employment are invited to apply for the following position in Indonesia
- Job Title: Business Development Analyst
- Location: Jakarta
- Employment Type: Permanent – National
This position will focus on the commercial analysis of new opportunities, participating in conceptual studies and creating economic models. Reporting to the Business Development Manager, this position will focus on the commercial analysis of new opportunities, participating in conceptual studies and creating economic models. The Business Development Analyst will also be involved in external meetings with regulating authorities, potential partners and sellers.
Qualifications, Skills and Attributes
- Bachelor Degree in a business or relevant industry discipline.
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience in a Business Analyst role, preferably in the Oil & Gas industry.
- Proven capabilities in building and operating business/economic models, excellent analytical, presentation and communication skills.
- The Business Development Analyst shall be proactive and demonstrate excellent interpersonal abilities.
Candidates who wish to apply for the role can apply at http://www.talisman-energy.com/careers or send the CV to firstname.lastname@example.org