Senior Mechanical Engineer
ConocoPhillips is the world’s largest independent upstream energy company, based on proved reserves and productionof liquids and natural gas. In Indonesia, ConocoPhillips has been operating for more than 40 years and continues to grow and play a role as one of Indonesia’s leading partner in meeting increasing energy demands by exploring new reserves as well as maximizing the value of existing core areas. Were searching for highly motivated, top-performing individuals who are seeking for the opportunity to develop, learn and grow with a dynamic and global company for the following position.
Basic Purpose / Responsibilities
To ensure that the assigned Stationary Equipment (Pressure Vessel, Storage Tank, Heat Exchanger, etc.) modification or projects works are executed in an expedient, cost effective, safe manner and in compliance with the Company Engineering Standards and International Codes.
- Support other disciplines to identify and evaluate optimum field development scenarios.
- Analyze Stationary Equipment (Pressure Vessel, Storage Tank, Heat Exchanger, etc.) and Line sizing calculations.
- Analyze detailed construction and internal part of stationary Equipment design.
- Analyze and review P&ID, Piping Lay Out, Equipment Lay Out, and isometric drawing.
- Participate in determining Mechanical integrity.
- Support Maintenance activities.
- Analyze all aspect of Mechanical design requirements including the compilation of scopes of work and specifications to evaluate optimum field development scenario for conceptual and FEL development.
- Interface with contractors, technical teams to integrate development plans with existing facilities for complex bid package.
- Responsible for AFE package, Scope of work, Cost Estimate and JSA.
- Necessary Interface with the Regulator, government agencies and other project stakeholders as required in facilitating design and permitting reviews
- To lead of Technical Bid Evaluation and recommend the bidder.
- Contribute in-house technical design reviews and document distribution
- Review the contractors technical work scopes are executed in accordance with Contract specifications, contract technical requirements and Industry codes & standards.
- Plan and promote all work to be implemented in a safe manner in support of the Project and Indonesian Business Units HSE objectives.
- Responsible for the review and assessment of the cost and schedule information.
Required & Preferred Skills/Competencies:
- Facilities Software Application.
- Working Knowledge of Mechanical Engineering work which included:
- Fundamental Principle, SEE
- Piping System
- Unfired Pressure Vessels
- Fired Equipment – Boiler and Heaters
- Atmospheric Storage Tank
- Heat Exchangers
- Heating, Ventilation and Cooling System.
- Safety System.
- Material Handling System.
- Operation and Maintenance.
Desired Experience Level:
Facilities engineering work for more than 5 years experience.
In order to be considered for this position you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your Signature on or before the requisition closing date of February 13th, 2013. To know further details about our company, visit www.conocophillips.com. To apply for jobs in ConocoPhillips Indonesia, visit www.jobsdb.com.
ConocoPhillips is an equal opportunity employer