Carl Zeiss, a world leader in Optics & Engineering since 1846 is now entering, an exciting new era in its history
We are seeking for experienced candidates for the following position.
Business Development Manager (Surgical)
Based in Jakarta, the ideal candidate would be a highly self motivated individual with good customer orientation and interpersonal skills who enjoys working closely with customers and our partners in Indonesia.
- Manage our business partners in the disciplines of Neurosurgery, ENT, Dentistry, Spine and Oncology
- Develop marketing plans and strategies
- Manage key opinion leaders and our reference centres
- Coordinate service, sales and applications matters between the agents and our S.E. Asia headquarters in Singapore
- Assist managers with marketing plans and strategies for the region (S.E-Asia) Support our business partners with demonstrations, talks, presentations on our equipment and solutions
- Support our users in the operating room on the use of our equipment
- University Degree in Business or Marketing
- At least 2 years experience in the medical equipment market Application-focused with excellent team and interpersonal skills Strong customer focus required
- Possess good spoken and written English skills
- Willing to travel
We offer a highly competitive remuneration package commensurate with qualification and experience for this challenging position with excellent growth prospects for the ideal candidate.
Please send us your detailed resume in English stating full contact details, current and expected salary together with a recent photo.
Carl Zeiss Pte. Ltd.
The Personnel Manager
50 Kaki Bukit Place
#05-01 Singapore 415926