Bureau Veritas is an international group specialized in Test, Inspection and Certification of goods, Industrial equipment, ships, buildings, infrastructure, industrial sites, etc. and management systems in relation to regulatory or voluntary standards.
We are looking for cheerful, charismatic and outgoing individual who is team-player in approach via the following recruitments:
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER FOR OIL & GAS SECTOR
He/She will report to the Business Unit Manager, will be responsible for Sales Accomplishment on Oil & Gas Sector (Consultancy, Second & Third Party Inspections, etc), and will be responsible for Organizing a data-base of contacts; Leading the tendering team and coordinate with operations to prepare high quality quotations, technically, in format and profitable; Following up quotations outcome and prepare with his/her team and operations timely and accurate response to any request of information of owner; Ensuring that his/her team registers the meetings with clients, quotations issued and other information in the data sharing systems; Preparing periodical reports on BD activity and Coordinating his/her team and the network to produce marketing material and launch communication campaigns as needed.
- Having experience, at least 5 (five) years, in a similar position in the oil & gas sector.
- Engineering background, with project experience or contract management experience in oil & gas, preferably in Petroleum, Mechanical or Chemical Engineering.
- Having strong networking with oil & gas operators and possibly with the related EPCs.
- Either sales background in oil & gas sector or project management in oil & gas sector.
- Experience and knowledge of O&G is a must.
An attractive remuneration, a comprehensive introduction program and excellent career opportunities are available for performance-focused professionals within our highly respected organization. Please send your application within December 14, 2013 to below address quoting the position:
PT Bureau Veritas Indonesia
Attn. Human Resources Department to: email@example.com or fax to: +62 21 5210806