Are you looking to work in a global growth company where you can make a real difference? With more than 100,000 associates around the globe in our affiliates in over 140 countries, we share a vision of a better today and tomorrow for patients – a vision that drives our growth and success. Our greatest job satisfaction is knowing the that we improve lives, we extend lives and we save lives and we do it with increasing precision and efficiency through breakthrough science and innovation.
Business Planning & Analysis
The person should be a team player with analytical ability, strategic mind set and dynamic leadership style. The ideal candidates should be ready to take challenge and should have self driven attitude with strong business acumen and high integrity to deliver results
Those who have:
- MBA major in finance or CA/CMA/CPA/CIMA from reputable institution.
- 4-5 years of work experience in similar job preferably in a multinational company which include:
- Monitor market and proved value added analysis to support marketing team
- Monthly and ad hoc reporting, business reviews to HQ
- Coordinate strategic planning process
- Yearly budged process
- Controlling spend and accruals
- Leading ad hoc projects, productivity initiatives
- Computer skills particularly advance knowledge in spreadsheet analysis and ERP software (SAP) will be an added advantage
- Excellent analytical abilities, innovative ideas and a self driven attitude
- Problem solving and leadership skills
- Good communication skills, desire to challenge status quo and manage change
Please submit your CV and application to HR Department by indicating position code you apply
PO BOX 1076 – Jakarta 10010
Latest by 7 May 2011
Only short listed candidates will be notified.