PT Apexindo Pratama Duta Tbk
We are a public company which operates in the Oil and gas field services sector. The Company provides onshore and offshore drilling services to oil and gas producers and other related services. The Company operates a fleet of drilling unit comprises submersible swamp barges, jack-up rigs and onshore drilling rigs.
We are looking for qualified candidates for the following position:
Chief Mechanic (Land Rig)
General Skill Set:
- Proven hands-on skills & experience in Inspection/ Maintenance / Overhaul of Drilling and Power Generation Equipment.
- Strong trouble shooting and diagnostic skills.
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints, O&M manuals and technical codes (API, ANSI, etc).
- Hands on experience in the use of Computer Maintenance Management Systems, spare parts management.
- Proven Experience in planning and execution of major equipment overhauls.
- Familiar with Management of Change, Equipment Failure investigation & reporting.
- Able to delegate and manage a crew of junior Maintenance Personnel.
Trade Skill Set:
- Hands-on experience in maintenance & overhaul of CAT 3512, 399, 389 gensets.
- Hands-on experience in inspection, maintenance & Overhaul of drilling equipment such as NOV/ GD/ IDECO heritage Drawworks, Rotary, Mud Pumps, Top Drives.
- Hands on experience in skills such as leveling, aligning machinery. Experience in industrial Hydraulics is a plus.
- Able to prepare hand sketches and propose modifications to equipment and systems.
Experience & Education
- Minimum 5 years as Chief Mechanic or Maintenance Supervisor (standalone) on a 1000 -2000HP drilling rig.
- Prior work Experience with OEM (CAT /NOV/TESCO) a plus.
- OEM training and certification considered a plus.
- Essential: Minimum Vocational / Trade School certified (Millwright, Heavy Diesel Mechanic) from a recognized institute.
- Computer Literate (MS Office, Outlook)
- Proficient in English (written & oral)
Please send your CV and related documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. Write the position title as the email subject.