PT Tanjung Power Indonesia (TPI) is a subsidiary indirectly owned by PT Adaro Energy Tbk and wholly owned subsidiary of PT Adaro Power which owns 65% of TPI and PT EWP Indonesia, a subsidiary directly owned by Korea East-West Power Co Ltd, which owns 35% of TPI. PT Tanjung Power Indonesia will build and operate 2 x 100 MW high technology coal-fired Independent Power Producer (IPP) in Tabalong, South Kalimantan to create maximum value from Indonesia coal. This project is part of our vision to be leading Indonesian mining and energy group as well as continuing our contribution to national development.
We are looking potential candidate to strengthen our team as:
Available Positions: 3
Employment Status : Contract
Work Locations: Tanjung – Tabalong, South Kalimantan
- Responsible for monitoring and control EPC Contractor performance and progress on the construction of the power plant civil works in order to ensure the construction is done according to appreciate specifications, design, schedule and safety requirements.
- Monitor EPC contractor’s performance on the construction of the power plant’s civil works to ensure that construction is done as according to design
- Identity civil design issues during the construction of the power plant’s civil works and to recommend and coordinate action plans to ensure corrective action is taken.
- Monitor and report EPC contractor’s construction progress for the power plant’s civil works to ensure construction is done on schedule and to recommended corrective actions for any civil engineering issues.
- Identify potential cost-effective equipment modification that has the potential to improve performance, reliability, and safety.
- Control and monitor the implementation of instructions and procedures regarding the construction of the power plant’s civil works to ensure construction is done as according to the agreed design, quality, and safety
- Monitor and control EPC contractor activities regarding the construction of civil works for the power plant and to monitor the progress and performance of the EPC contractor to ensure that the power plant’s civil works is constructed on schedule and on spec.
- Control HSE performance of EPC contractor to ensure the power plant’s civil constructed in safe manners.
- Minimum Diploma Degree (D3) graduate majoring in Civil Engineering from reputably University, min GPA 3.00
- Have 3-5 years’ experience in civil engineering, construction or maintenance preferably in coal fired power plant projects.
- Have Government Certification on Civil Engineering
- Have good competencies on construction methods and system analysis.
- Good command in English both verbal and written
- Willing to be on contractual basis during the project
- Willing to be located at Tanjung – Tabalong, South Kalimantan
Please Register and Apply to Company Website: www.adaro.com