Puma Energy International is a rapidly expanding, midstream and downstream oil company operating in 32 countries worldwide. Headquartered in Geneva (Switzerland) with regional offices in Johannesburg (South Africa), San Juan (Puerto Rico) and Singapore, we are a responsible supplier and storage facilitator of high-quality petroleum products and one of the largest independent fuel storage operators.
Indonesia is one of our key market: our focus is on long-term investments and lasting relationships. We are continuously strengthening our capabilities with investment in high quality infrastructure. To achieve our vision and mission together with our great team, we invite talented individual who seek for challenges to join our company.
The position is for contract employment. Candidates must be fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
Mechanical Technician (Samarinda)
Routine mechanical equipment checks & maintenance as and when required and ensure no unplanned equipment downtime interrupts any operations. All equipment safety procedures are followed, eg. LOTO and PTW to ensure proper isolation are done prior to works. Supervise, coordinate & work closely with 3rd party contractors / vendors on any approved plant maintenance works required.
- Ensure all plant equipment are well maintained as per required maintenance procedures.
- Conduct routine inspection, testing & preventive maintenance as per required maintenance procedures.
- No unplanned equipment downtime to interrupt any terminal operations & well maintained of terminal equipment reliability.
- Troubleshoot and repair any mechanical breakdown to minimize terminal operations interruption.
- Coordinate & supervise any contractors’ works as required & ensure works are carried as per SAPS HSE procedures.
- Coordinate & lead operation team in any preventative maintenance program required.
- Develop & implement maintenance procedures & checklists, include communications to operations team .
- In charge of Terminal Asset Guardian (TAG), setup, develop & maintaining of the system.
- Source & raise Purchase Requisition as per procurement guideline for equipment spare parts, plant maintenance & etc. .
- Maintain good rapport & continuous communication with operations team, other departments & contractors
- Skillful application in the ability to work in ways that achieve remarkable performance
- Basic application in the ability to embrace the changing business environment
- Basic application in the ability to willingly take the lead when needed
- Skillful application in the ability to work with others to make the real difference
- Basic application in the ability to make informed and effective decisions
- Basic application in the ability to create innovative solutions to business challenges
- Good knowledge of safety standards and high degree of safety awareness
- 3 – 5 years working experience in mechanical equipment maintenance & technical background.
- Mechanical engineer.
- Hands on experience in plant equipment maintenance & repair
- Computer literacy: Microsoft Office applications.
- Bilingual: English and + (depending on location).
- Based in Samarinda
Candidates must be fluent in English
Qualified candidate should submit an application letter together with comprehensive curriculum vitae within 14 days, to:
To apply, please visit www. http://www.pumaenergy.com/en/careers/job-search
Jobs Search -> Select Regions Asia -> Select Country Indonesi