At Roche, 80,000 people across 150 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity, and on seeing each other’s differences as an advantage. To innovate healthcare, Roche has ambitious plans to keep learning and growing – and is seeking people who have the same goals for themselves. The Position:
The Communications Officer will have:
* To be responsible for establishing the public relations/communications strategy for assigned products.
* To ensure that all PR interactions and communications are fully aligned with and reinforce the product positioning and the key product messages.
* To work with the team contributing to development of Strategic Launch and Marketing Plans. He/She reports to the Product & Corporate Communications Manager.
Who you are:
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, and where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
- Indonesian Nationality.
- University degree in communication/marketing/business studies.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in PR/communications field; Previous exposure to pharmaceutical industry would be an added value.
- Proven track record as journalist of English media or in healthcare or pharmaceutical communication is an advantage.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and writing skills.
- Excellent command of verbal and written English and IT literate.
- Good organizational skills, prioritizing and planning are all essential attributes. Personality:
- Dynamic, independent, leader-type.
- Open-minded, proactive, strategic thinker.