Position: Contract Maintenance Heavy Equipment
Company: BCS (Bahari Cakrawala Sebuku)
Location: Sebuku Mine
Reporting: Site Manager
- Ensuring a safe and healthy working environment,
- Inspection of the shovel/excavator and work area to identify hazards and equipment failures,
- Technical input into the development or acquisition of new mining equipment,
- Planning or undertaking maintenance on mobile plant,
- Liaising with maintenance department to ensure optimal equipment availability,
- Maintenance scheduling of mobile and fixed plant,
- Development and implementation of preventative maintenance programs.
- Candidate must possess at least 2 years experiences working in the same position,
- Have experiences working in Coal Mining Project is preferred,
- Have relevant certificate to operate Heavy Equipment, HINO DT, Komatsu Loader,
- Capable independent work, problem solving, innovative,
- Having a good communication in English is an advantage,
- To be post into Sebuku Mine.
Interested applicants, kindly forward your updated resumes in MS Word format with the Internal Job Posting Form, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on this application please refer to the attached Internal Job Posting Policy.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified for interview.