Contract & Procurement Superintendent
(Position based in Jakarta)
- Manage tender process, contract administration, budget estimation and reporting.
- Monitor contract and evaluate contractor’s performance.
- Prepare, develop and update system including any revision of contract.
- Review and draft contract (with value more than US$ one million) including all matters related to Production Sharing Contract (PSC).
- Prepare formality documents as required for arrangement of custom for import/export and other goods in accordance to the regulatory requirements.
- Build good relationship with external parties, institutions and Regional Government around company operational location.
- Participate in procurement process and activity, including planning, scheduling, document management and contract preparation.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline from a reputable University.
- Min. 6 years of relevant experience preferably from an upstream Exploration & Production Multi-National Company.
- Prior experience in Supply Chain Management, Logistic, Oil & Gas Materials and good understanding of BPMIGAS Regulation.
- Good knowledge in PTK 007, must have certificate.
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willing to travel to operation site.
Please send in with a full resume, present and expected salary, contact telephone number(s) and any other relevant information, together with a recent photograph to:
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified