Position Title: HR Generalist
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
About Baker Hughes
Baker Hughes creates value for Oil & Gas companies by offering leading drilling, formation evaluation, completion and production products and services. Our leading technologies – and our ability to apply them safely and effectively – create value for our customers and our shareholders.
As a leader in the oilfield services industry, we offer opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Engineers, scientists, technicians and business professionals can make their careers at Baker Hughes. We continuously strive to develop our own leaders by hiring the best and then promoting them from within.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Under minimal supervision, acts as a consultant to management in developing, implementing and coordinating policies and programs covering several or all of the following: labour relations, recruiting, compensation and benefits, training, employee and personnel research
- Participates in policy development and participates in cross-divisional HR teams
- Communicates HR related programs to managers and employees
- Provides training to other HR Generalists and may have supervisory responsibility
- Handles special projects, as assigned
Desired / Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree in Law or other HR equivalent background. Master Degree is a plus
- 5+ years HR experience in Industrial Relations and HR Generalist
- Have knowledge in SAP is a plus
- Broad knowledge of several HR principles, practices, and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a team player
At Baker Hughes we make a commitment to the success of each individual team member. We offer benefits to chart your career path such as training, specialty assignments, cross-functional team projects, and much more. Additionally, Baker Hughes offers you the flexibility — and opportunities — you need to achieve your career goals.
For this position, we are ideally seeking candidates who have permanent work authorization in Indonesia. If you do not have current eligibility to work in Indonesia, then please visit our website www.bakerhughes.com/careers and explore one of the many other opportunities that we have to offer in other locations that you may be eligible for.
Please submit your application indicating position applied in the e-mail subject to email@example.com at the latest on November, 7th, 2012.