PT. YTL JAWA TIMUR
PAITON II POWER STATION
REQUIRE A PROFESSIONAL EMPLOYEE
Under Indonesia s private power programme, PT. YTL Jawa Timur operates and maintains this 2 x 650 MW Coal-fired Power Station. The station is located at Paiton, Probolinggo District of East Java, 141 km Southeast of Surabaya.
We currently have vacancies for:
CONTROL & INSTRUMENT SUPERVISOR – Code: C&I SPV
The successful applicant will be expected to lead and supervise the C&I and DCS Technician Group on a day to day basis. Responsibilities will include control and supervision of maintenance activities in the areas of C&I and Plant Automation. The ability to support engineers in the areas of planning, troubleshooting and rectification of defects is required.
Applicants for this position should fulfill the following requirements:
- Maximum 40 years old;
- Minimum Diploma 3 years (D3) in Physics Engineering or Electronic / Instrumentation from a reputable local University / Polytechnic;
- Minimum having 5 years relevant experiences at Power Plant or Heavy Industries;
- Good skill in instrumentation, control and automation system troubleshooting;
- Having good knowledge in control, instrumentation and automation equipment (pneumatic, electronic and microprocessor based / smart system) and familiar with Siemens and Allen Bradley PLCs and its Man machines interfaces;
- Have good supervisory skill;
- Capable and willingness to work under pressure and extended working hours;
- Good written and spoken English.
Remuneration and benefits will be comparable with the best in this industrial sector. Please submit a fully detailed CV in English, latest on Friday, 18 March 2011 to:
PT. YTL JAWA TIMUR
Tromol Pos No. 36
Paiton – Probolinggo, Jawa Timur 67291
Your CV will be kept in strict confidence.
Please include a contact telephone number and recent photograph.