RGE Indonesia supports a global group of highly successful, socially responsible companies operating in the resources development area.
From its humble beginnings in 1967 as a small company supplying spare parts to the oil and construction industries in Medan, Indonesia, RGE (previously known as RGM International) grew into a global resources-based group with administrative offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, Jakarta, Beijing and Nanjing. Today, the various business groups have a global reach with manufacturing operations in Indonesia, China, Brazil and sales offices on four continents.
The businesses encompass four key operational areas: pulp & paper (Asia Pacific Resources International Limited, APRIL), agro industry (Asian Agri), specialty cellulose and cellulosic fibre (Sateri International) and energy resources development (Pacific Oil & Gas). All of these groups are managed by professionals and together they employ over 50,000 people, with total asset value of over USD 10 billion.
As manager and guardian of significant tracts of the world’s forests, rural and agricultural resources, RGE is committed to protect and preserve the natural environment.
For further information, please refer to: www.rgei.com
Conduct selection and placement activities prior to timely fulfill human capital / talents requests from Business Units.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in any field, background in Psychology will be an advantage.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the Recruitment field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- English fluency is a must, able to speak Mandarin will be an advantage (to liaise with Mandarin speaking associates).
- Willing to be based in Kerinci.
Should you meet the above requirements, please send you comprehensive resume and recent photograph to email@example.com
We regret to inform that only short-listed candidates are notified.