OPAC Barata, a consultant company in oil and gas industry is established since 1999. Our Long Term Aim is to create and give value. Both tangible and in the hearts and minds of the people who work here and deal with us. Currently we have some projects with one of International Oil Services Company and require contract personnel for positions below:
SENIOR INSTRUMENT/ CONTROL SYSTEM ENGINEER
- Ensure that the Instrumentation and control system design is developed throughout the different phases of the
- Project according to TOTAL technical and safety referential, international codes and standards and local regulations
- Provide senior technical expertise in Instrumentation and control system to the Project Management team
- Review and comment in due time all engineering documents and drawings from the Contractors and Vendors of the Contracts he is assigned to during all the phases of the Work (FEED, EPSC)
- Issue recommendations to Lead Discipline Engineer for Contractor’s and Vendor’s technical queries and deviations in compliance with the TOTAL referential
- Provide assistance to the Project Management Teams for Inspection, Factory Acceptance Test at Vendor’s premises, Yard and Site activities
- Provide assistance, as requested, to the TOTAL Commissioning teams
- Consolidates and prepare for logging into the Vendor Management System all relevant information, feedback for the Vendors for instrumentation and control system
- Proposes Quality feedback notices to the Lead Discipline Engineer and participates in the consolidation of the discipline knowledge and feedback management
- Participate, as requested, in Vendors and Contractors qualification audits
- Assist the Project Management teams in proposing replies to internal technical and safety engineering audits
- Coach and participate into the integration of new comers in his discipline as applicable
- Acting for Lead Discipline Engineer whenever required.
- Engineering degree from a recognized University in the discipline
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience in Oil and Gas sector for engineering in instrumentation and control system
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Proficient with Oil and Gas International Codes and Standards for the discipline.
If you are qualified enough for these position, please forward your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by indicating the title position you are applied as the email subject.