PT McDERMOTT INDONESIA
The biggest offshore fabricator in Indonesia and one of the largest offshore construction companies in the world requires proficient, efficient, and highly motivated individuals for the following position:
CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY (CSR) & BATAM INTERNATIONAL CHARITY (BIC) MANAGER
- Responsible for administering Initiatives who should be over seeing the implementation of corporate vision on Skill Training and Development, Integrated Health Care, Women Empowerment, Community development, Environment protection, education both formal and non formal education.
- The candidate will be responsible to head the Charitable Institution as well.
- Responsible for preparing and evaluating project reports/assessment studies.
- Responsible for Co-ordination with various local agencies for effective Implementation of projects/Initiatives.
- The Candidate should have the leadership quality with good communications skill.
- Well versed with human rights laws.
- Min. 5 years experiences in managing the CSR and Charity organization.
- Possess strong managerial skills.
- Able to develop and implement short-and long-term strategic plans and goals for advancing and sustaining employee volunteerism on local, regional, national and global levels.
- Able to relate well with senior management.
- Build and maintain a network of corporate volunteer councils and its operating companies.
- Recruit volunteer teams and manage all aspects of team logistics for volunteer events.
- Develop partnerships with non-profit and community organizations.
If your vision of a work environment includes the challenges which can lead to personal growth, respect for ideas, and colleagues who rank with the best, then please send your application and resume, with copy of qualification certificates and recent photograph (4x6cm) to:
PT. MCDERMOTT INDONESIA
Jalan Bawal – Batu Ampar – Batam 29452