Well Flow Management
Expro is leading oilfield service-company, employing more 5,000 people around the globe. Our business is well flow management, providing oil companies with services and products that measure, improve, control, and process flow from high-value oil and gas wells. More than just a place to work, Expro represents a world of opportunity, challenge and fulfillment.
- Cost Accountant – Based in Jakarta, ref no. CA01
- Operator Slickline – (Based in Balikpapan), ref no. OS02
- Chief Operator Slickline – (Based in Balikpapan), ref no. SO03
- Slickline Supervisor – (Based in Balikpapan), ref no. SS04
- Operator Well Test – Based in Jakarta, ref no. AO05
- DST Operator – Based in Jakarta/Batam, ref no. DST01
- Tax Assistant – Based in Jakarta, ref no. TAX01
- Senior Supervisor Well Test – Based in Jakarta, ref no. SWT01
- Logistic Coordinator – Based in Balikpapan, ref no. LC01
As a crew member, you must ensure that Expro’s clients are provided with professionally performed Wireline/Well Service operations through utilizing maximum efficiency, safety and reporting.
To be successful in this position:
• You have a good knowledge of Wireline/Well Services/Well Test
• Technical or Engineering degree
• Experienced in Slickline services on deviated oil and gas wells (3-5 years for Operator, 10+ years for Senior/Chief Operator, 12+ year for Superintendent)
• Experience in heavy duty braided line fishing and current IWCF would be an advantage for senior positions
• No 1-7 : Good in English communication skills (verbal and written)
• All positions : Computer skills
• No 1,7: min S1 in Accounting, sound knowledge in SAP, MS Excel, taxation, Brevet A & B, experiences min 2 years
If you share our taste for success and would like to join the winning Expro team, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the ref number and position as a subject no later than December 3rd 2012.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview.