Full Time Regular (local)
ABOUT THIS JOB
Position Title: Field Specialist – Completions
Location: Jakarta & Balikpapan, Indonesia
ABOUT BAKER HUGHES
Baker Hughes creates value for Oil & Gas companies by offering leading drilling, formation evaluation, completion and production products and services. Our leading technologies – and our ability to apply them safely and effectively – create value for our customers and our shareholders.
As a leader in the oilfield services industry, we offer opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Engineers, scientists, technicians and business professionals can make their careers at Baker Hughes. We continuously strive to develop our own leaders by hiring the best and then promoting them from within.
- Under minimal supervision runs multiple applications of medium to high risk in the Wellbore Intervention Product Group
- Continues to expand and apply application knowledge and expertise to include applications of increasing complexity and/or risk in Wellbore Intervention and/or other product groups
- Ensures supplied equipment is compatible with all other equipment used for job
- Provides front-line support with customer and accurately completes all paperwork prior to or upon completion of job
- Uses experience and knowledge of applications to ensure products and services are of highest quality
- May conduct on-the-job training for some Wellbore Intervention applications as required
- Handles special projects as assigned
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values
- Two year Technical Degree preferred. Industry experience and product line training required
- Competent in running multiple medium to high risk applications in the Wellbore Intervention Product Group
- May be competent in running low to medium risk applications in other product groups
- Thorough knowledge of drilling and completion techniques and drilling/work over rig operations
- Thorough mechanical and application proficiency with Wellbore Intervention products in at least one product line
- Ability to work well and communicate well with others
At Baker Hughes we make a commitment to the success of each individual team member. We offer benefits to chart your career path such as training, specialty assignments, cross-functional team projects, and much more. Additionally, Baker Hughes offers you the flexibility — and opportunities — you need to achieve your career goals.
For this position, we are ideally seeking candidates who have permanent work authorization in Jakarta, Indonesia. If you do not have current eligibility to work in Jakarta, Indonesia, then please visit our website www.bakerhughes.com/careers and explore one of the many other opportunities that we have to offer in other locations that you may be eligible for.
Please submit your application indicating position applied in the e-mail subject to email@example.com at the latest on November, 19th, 2012.