We are an Oil & Gas Engineering Consultant Company, is currently seeking Indonesia young professionals with high motivation and strong determination for the following positions:
1. SENIOR / LEAD PROCESS ENGINEER (JP-LPR)
- Min. bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering
- At least 10 years of process design and implementation experience of which a minimum of 8 years in oil and gas facilities experience
- Experience that encompasses both operations and projects. Specific participation in a similar role for at least one major oil and gas project
- Project experience in an interface in an international setting. Operational experience is preferred in order to feed field experience back into the project
- Experience in organizing and supervising process/facilities engineering and operation teams in design, installation and commissioning
2. PROCESS ENGINEER (JP – PSE)
- Engineering degree from a recognized University in Chemical Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in Oil and Gas sector for engineering in the Process discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years of Pre-project / pre FEED activity for Process discipline.
- Proficient with Oil and Gas International Codes and Standards and software for the discipline.
- Experiences in Flow Assurance studies will be advantage
3. COST ESTIMATOR (JP – CEE)
- Min. bachelor degree in Civil/Mechanical Engineering
- At least 1 year experience in the same position in oil and gas industry
4. DRAFTER (JP – DRF)
- Min. Senior High School
- At least 1 year experience in oil and gas company (piping/ E&I/ Mechanical/ Process/ Civil/ Structural)
- Ability to use AUTOCAD
5. ELECTRICAL ENGINEER (JP – ELE)
- Min. bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering (Power System)
- At least 1 years of electrical design and implementation experience in oil and gas facilities
6. IT MANAGER (JP – ITM)
- Having Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Information Technology from Reputable University
- Minimal 7 years experiences in manage information technology and computer system
- Good verbal and written communication skills in the English language
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to forge productive working relationships with all personnel. Personal motivation and self learning ability
- Ability to lead and interface within multi-discipline Company and contractor engineering and fabrication teams.
- Ability to cope in a positive and productive manner within a high-pressure environment, while handling a large amount of detail as expected in large Projects with aggressive schedules. Able to work on own initiative and within a team
- Strong technical/engineering skills with a thorough knowledge of applicable Codes and Standards plus a working knowledge of other discipline activities
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with detailed resume and recent photograph and put job title name on subject email.