Avery Dennison, a US based FORTUNE 500 Company, is based in Pasadena, California and has employees in over 60 countries. Our Retail Information Services business in Indonesia identifies a wide spectrum of information and brand management solutions (e.g. graphic tags and labels, woven labels, printed fabric labels, heat transfers) for global retailers and brand owners, apparel and consumer goods manufacturers etc. To broaden the size of the markets we serve in Indonesia, we are now inviting those high caliber candidates to fill up the following positions. In Indonesia, we are located at Pulo Gadung and Lippo Cikarang.
COUNTRY OPERATION MANAGER
Reporting to the General Manager and Regional Operation Director, you are responsible to manage all activities in the order-to-delivery cycle to ensure continuous improvements in reliability, speed and operation efficiencies and effectiveness.
- To manage the production and supply chain teams and ensure that company goals are achieved in terms of reliability, quality, inventory control, productivity and cost.
- To drive the 6-sigma culture or other worldwide improvement initiatives as productivity metrics
- To lead cost reduction initiatives and strive for operation excellence.
- To plan & manage annual capital expenditure budget for operations to ensure that production capacity and capabilities are optimized.
- University graduate in Operations Management, Industrial Engineering or equivalent qualification. Master degree is a plus.
- At least 8 years working experience, of which 5 years should be at managerial level gained from multinational manufacturing companies.
- Solid experience in managing a plant of not less than 300 workers is a MUST.
- Familiarity with Lean Manufacturing and 6-sigma will be an advantage; Good knowledge and application of continuous improvement and operational excellent methods
SALES MANAGER – FOOTWEAR
Reporting to the Country Sales Manager, you are expected to achieve overall growth target for footwear industries through pipeline management.
- To develop and strengthen customer accounts, ensure customer satisfaction and service
- To work aggressively to identify and promote new business and product opportunities, build relationships at Retail Brand Owner and factory level
- To develop and implement strategic plans to gain market share, gather and relay information on customers, competitors, and markets to appropriate parties
- To manage P&L profitability by developing pricing strategies.
- Bachelor Degree from any discipline;
- At least 5 years sales experience;
- Good interpersonal skills, responsive, highly self motivated and strong leadership skills;
- Ability to analyze financial data and process complex information;
- Strategic Thinker, Ability to build relationships at the “C” level;
- Previous experience in the footwear / packaging sales / consumer products sales is preferred.
We offer excellent career prospect and attractive remuneration package that commensurate with experience to the successful candidate and encourage professionals with the above qualifications to submit their applications together with their recent photograph to:
PT AVERY DENNISON PACKAGING INDONESIA
Paul Hastings & Janofsky Atlanta Lawyer
600 Peachtree St NE # 2400, Atlanta, GA 30308-2222