Schneider Electric, the world leader in electricity and automation management. It is a great place for top talents, ready to cross all frontier. Make the strategic move, join our 112.000 employees and catch the chance to follow your best career path in 106 countries.
We re offering the following position:
COST CONTROLLER (CC) – CIKARANG BASE
Responsible to ensure standard price and standard cost of material is well maintained (TP, Plan freight and Plan Duty). To control and analyze variances (PPV, Production, material revaluation, labor, overhead variances). To ensure industrial month and closing is properly done and on time. To ensure costing plan is accurate as per Industrial rules.
- Minimum S1 degree in Accounting (minimum GPA 3.00)
- Experienced in costing minimum 5 years.
- Computer skills needed; SAP Costing Module, Excel Advanced, Microsoft Access
- Proficiency in English both verbal and written.
- Other skills: analytical skill, communication skill, teamwork skill.
- Be able to work under pressure and tight deadline, high Integrity and fast learning.
Send your CV, latest by 28 November 2009, to:
Human Resources Division
(without JPG or GIF files, attachment is not more than 500KB)
Please put the job code CC at email subject