Bank ICBC Indonesia
If you are a highly caliber person, we, as a leading bank in China and has expanding its business in Indonesia, PT. Bank ICBC Indonesia is seeking for highly talented candidates:
1. Senior Account Officer (SAO), Account Officer (AO), Assistant Account Officer (AAO) for Jakarta, Surabaya and Bandung Area.
- Able to undertake marketing activity for consumer loan and product funding to the customer including to the stipulated area.
- Demonstrated marketing program in form of solicitation, account plan, account management, risk asset monitoring and evaluation for market environment to achieve loan target, fund and/or free base income as provided, make periodic report to the Branch Manager regarding target achievement stipulated.
2. Compliance (CMPL) for Jakarta area.
- Responsible to administer and maintain the Compliance database (Such as Bank Indonesia Regulations as well as Compliance Policy and Procedure.
- To give opinion (in discussion with Head of Compliance implementation issues within the Bank).
- Assist Head of Compliance Department in determine necessary measures to ensure than the bank has complied with all Bank Indonesia regulations and other applicable laws and regulations in the context of the implementation of prudential principles (LLL, NOP, CAR, Statutory Reserve)
3. Credit Review (CR) for Jakarta area.
- Minimum working experience of 3 years as credit reviewer in banking
- Review credit risk and ensure to keep up of PT Bank ICBC Indonesia’s asset quality on an ongoing basis.
- Evaluate Collateral report than is being pledged whether the assets is properly valued and clarified related condition and usage of the respective asset
- Review BI Checking and BI Blacklist Checking to the particular borrower or candidate borrower including shareholders and managements
4. Credit Management (CM) for Jakarta area.
- Minimum working experience of 3 years as credit management arena in banking
- Responsible for system and procedure for appraisal of collateral and financial reports of clients (internal appraisal)
- Guide team to conduct credit appraisal of business proposal and process appraisal for appropriate credit approvals
- Review and select a good and reliable consultant or appraisal company to corporate with PT. ICBC Indonesia and monitor and make credit reviews where required (expternal appraisal)
- Prepare Credit appraisal, reports / executive summary along with relevant data, reports, and analysis.
5. BOD Secretary (Sec) for Jakarta area.
- Perform the secretarial, filling system, and incoming/outgoing official letters (document flow) in accordance with the existing guidelines for the benefits of ensuring the security and compliance with the established procedure and system.
- Perform the reviewing functions for the issuance of Board of Director’s outgoing official letter in order to ensure the accuracy of the provided information
- Execute the internal and external activities and information spread
6. Customer Service (CS) for Jakarta, Surabaya and Bandung area.
- Able to perform the approval function with the certain limit for the cash flow (in and out), current account’s transfer, money transfer, as well as other cash and non cash transaction in line with the given authority in the interest of ensuring the daily bank operational smoothness.
- Familiar with paper-based clearing, cash withdrawal, pay bill from customer, transaction of foreign exchange purchase and sell (Bank Note & TC) and able to perform cash count at the end of the day.
- All position minimum of Bachelor Degree
- Fluent in English both oral and written (fluent in Mandarin would be an advantage), computer literate.
- Having a good interpersonal and communication skill
- Having a good leadership and managerial skills
- Able to work under pressure
Application should be sent on/before March 29th, 2010 with a recent photograph.
We apologize that only short listed candidates will be notified and no telephone enquiries will be entertained
Send your application to the address below HR@ina.icbc.com.cn or
TCT – ICBC TOWER, JI. MH. Thamrin No. 81, 32nd Floor, Jakarta Pusat – 10310