We are one of the big retail companies in Indonesia, having opportunities for you to become a part of our team. We invite high motivation, energetic & dynamic persons who want to join & contribute to our business goals for the following positions:
1. Database Administrator
Maintains, performs on-going tuning to all database environments, and to ensure all activities in database follow the standard operating procedure.
- A good knowledge of Operating System’s): Sun Solaris and/or AIX.
- Sound knowledge of the Oracle Application and Database.
2. IT Security Administrator
Responsible for system security planning, developing and implementing security policies across multiple platforms; defining security frameworks for existing and new systems.
- CISSP or GIAC Certification is an advantage.
- Has experience work with Windows or Linux server operating systems (Windows 2003, Windows 2000, Windows NT 4.0, Redhat ES 5, AS 3, etc) Mac OS X a plus.
- Has experience deploying/implementing technologies such as IIS, Exchange (2003, 2000, 5.5), SharePoint, Active Directory (2003 and 2000), Domain Trusts, Implementing security technologies, including IDS/IDP, Log/Event Correlation, Database Auditing, Implementing system-level security procedures and industry standards.
- Has experience in overall systems administration experience.
3. IT Quality Assurance
Developing and implementing quality management procedures and systems; ensure that all changing in the system are free from any flaws or errors.
- Effective communication and report writing skills.
- Good negotiation skills with customer-oriented attitude.
- Excellent analytical abilities to grasp the key points from complicated details.
- Good leadership capabilities to lead projects to successful completion.
- Basic knowledge of applicable software to infer statistical data.
- Familiarity with the tools, concepts and methodologies of quality management.
4. IT Policy & Planning
Develop, plan and ensure compliance to best practice security policy, procedures and standards.
- Must be a university graduate of Bachelor degree.
- Security policy / procedures experience is an advantage.
- Strong Technical security knowledge, Project Management experiences, leadership and able to build and lead a good team.
5. IT Procurement Supervisor
Develop and implement purchasing strategies to reduce costs, and supervise and compile information and records to draw up purchase orders for procurement of materials and services.
- Common business practices relating to the purchase, pricing, terms, shipment, taxes, and payment for commodities and services.
- Technical writing principles.
- Contract administration principles.
- Supervisory principles and practices.
- Large scale purchasing methods and procedures.
6. Business Analyst
Analyzes users’ business requirements in detail and, where appropriate, prepares functional specifications and consultation with users, implementer and operations representative.
Has experience in retail industry and ERP implementation are advantage.
7. System Analyst
Analyzes users requests and prepares functional specifications including user’s manual , bring this requirement to developers and assist the user.
Knowledge of one of programming skill below would be an advantage:
a. Oracle PL/SQL.
c. Microsoft .NET
We are looking for young and dynamic people who are:
- Passionate about IT.
- Action and Result Oriented.
- Able to work in a team.
- S1 degree preferably in Information Technology degree or similar
Please submit your CV to: email@example.com
WALK IN LNTERVIEW
July 31 – August-1, 2009 at 10.00 – 15.00 WIB
Universitas Pelita Harapan, Building C – 5th Floor
JI.MH. Thamrin No. 2 Boulevard 1100
LippoKarawaci -Tangerang 15811
Please bring along: ID, Photograph, CV and Diploma