Aker Solutions is part of the Subsea Business Area within the Aker Solution Group, a leading global provider of engineering and construction services technology products and integrated solutions.
We are one of the foremost providers of Subsea Systems for oil & gas production, supporting all aspects of Subsea field development. We are a fully integrated company providing a complete range of Surface and Subsea solutions for the oil & gas industry from concept screening and design through manufacturing, fabrication & commissioning and on-going service support.
- Mechanical Engineering background with S1 Degree Education from reputable university
- 2 years minimum relevant design experience including detail engineering in an Oilfield engineering background
- Knowledge in API 6A and API 16D
- Computer literate, Auto Cad skill would be an advantage
- Independent & Self motivation
- Able to work in a team
- A strong attitude for team work
- Fluent English both oral and written
Interested applicants are invited to send your detailed resume in MS Word Format by 04 September 2010 including recent photo, current and expected remuneration to:
PT. Aker Solutions
Setiabudi Atrium 2nd Floor, Suite 210
JI. H.R. Rasuna Said Kav. 62
Jakarta 12920 – Indonesia