Our client is a global company which provides total logistics solutions to the oil and gas, mining chemicals and coal industries. With operations in Indonesia, Malaysia, Cambodia, Vietnam, Phillppines, Thailand and Myanmar, they are currently in need of a highly qualified professional to take on the following career challenge as
DEPUTY DIRECTOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
You will be a key member of the team in Asia Pacific with the primary challenge to deliver the ambitious growth plans for the business in Indonesia and within the region. Directly accountable to the Singapore based Business Unit Director, you should own a proven track record in leading customer management and quality revenue growth with strong network within the mining industry.
Specific roles include:
- Achieve growth in the client portfolio, focusing but not specific to the Indonesian market, ensuring that these are in line with the strategic and annual operating plan as well as based on excellent understanding of clients needs;
- Develop strategic options and critical success factors as well as deliver value propositions in alignment with overall business growth plans;
- Deliver top line and bottom line financial plans as you identify and renew business in Indonesia and/ or within the region via mergers, acquisitions, and/or divestments;
- Gain intimate knowledge of competitors strategies and tactics, market dynamics and intricate customer relationships to address competition.
- Research and benchmark HSSE initiative and implementation, including researching and benchmarking on competitors and customer risk management and compliance systems.
- To best fit, you should present the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 8-10 years in a business development role preferably in a major corporation. Proven track record in building businesses in the oil & gas, mining, and energy sectors;
- Good relationship and contract management coupled with commercial knowledge;
- A bachelor degree from a reputable university; Tertiary qualification in marketing or business would be an advantage;
- Excellent English communication abilities, both verbal and written;
- Ability to influence at all levels.
All applications will be treated with the highest level of confidentiality. For priority attention on your application, we invite you to submit your comprehensively written resumes within the maximum of August 31st 2010 to:
PT ASIA SELECT INDONESIA
10th fl, Graha Surya Internusa, Suite 1004
Jl. HR Rasuna Said Kav. 04 Jakarta 12950
Phone: (021) 527 2901-03; Fax: (021) 527 2904,