We are one of the leading and well established Coal Mining Companies in Indonesia seeking dynamic and creative professionals who successful track record in their field to join and grow with in the position of:
DRILLING OPERATORS (Job Code: 2HK/ID-1429)
- To maintain good working relationship with other team members
- Be dale to produce good quality of the drilling work including samples collection arid borehole togging
- Be able to carry out proper maintenance of the drilling rigs and order available spare parts on sits
- Be able to carry out logistics control, plan and ensure material, parts and accessories, small equipment and tools, consumables are available at all times for the work
- Communicate with field supervisors and fellow operators to ensure full understanding of information provided
- Check that works are undertaken to comply with the specification
- To work safety on site
- Check that there are sufficient stock of accessories and spare parts available stall times.
- Keep a full and accurate daily site diary
- Reporting directly to the Manager of Exploration Drilling
- Be able to work as part of a team and drive the project.
- 5-10 years off previous experience in managing (for No. 1)/working (for No.2) exploration drill rigs in remote locations.
- Knowledge of safety and environmental legislation, experience in implementing quality systems.
- To fill this position you must have a drive to succeed, be confidant and happy out on site and able to work unsupervised (for No. 1). We are not looking for someone that it going to try and run the job from the office, this is a site based position so you will be willing and happy to be mixing it on site.
- Fluent in English arid Bahasa Indonesia, good computer skill that related with position applied.
- Applicants must be willing to be based in Indonesia (East & South Kalimantan), be prepared to travel.
If you meet the above requirements, please send your application with a full detailed resume and your recent photograph, via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date shaft is 28 February 2009 weeks from data of advertisement. Kindly write the job code of positions (in the bracket) you have applied in the e-mail subject