PT. Inti Brunel Teknindo is the sole agent for Brunel Energy (www.brunel.net), provides specialist personnel to the international oil & gas, petrochemical, power generation and construction industries. Our clients are predominantly major operating companies and international engineering or construction companies. We have a global network with local market knowledge in 97 locations around the world. Currently, our client is looking for some positions based in Indonesia.
E&I CONSTRUCTION SUPERINTENDENT- FIELD FACILITIES – National
- Reports To :Site Construction Manager
- Positions Supervised :E&I Technical Foreman
- Ensure the installation of Electrical & Inspection (E&I) equipments / instruments are meeting the project specification quality requirements and / or vendor recommendations.
- Interfacing with other disciplines starting from receipt of the E&I items through calibration and installation to final pre-commissioning / commissioning activities. Maintain daily log of activities.
- Serve as a member of the Construction Planning & Execution Team
- Interface primarily with project team Construction Site Manager and Contractors Construction Team as well as other Project Leads, i.e., discipline engineering leads, controls lead, quality coordinators and procurement advisors
- Participate/support/lead as requested discrete tasks to improve Construction systems and tools and updates to Construction schedules and plans
- Determine corrective actions needed in order to meet project objectives and work to have these implemented
- Monitor E&I construction and Mechanical Completion progress
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCES:
- Minimum ten (10) years experience in inspection of E&I works on major onshore construction projects out of which at least 3 years experience senior E&I construction position
- Experienced in witnessing SAT (Site Acceptance Tests) and FAT (Factory Acceptance Tests) of Electrical & Instrument control systems
- Exposure to DCS instrumentation works and commissioning of the same
- Thorough knowledge on International standards on E&I like IEC etc.
- Knowledge on applicable Indonesian MIGAS regulations for E&I works is preferred
- Well versed in safe work practices
- Computer literate with experience in using MS Office suite for preparing reports and maintaining data base
Please send your CV and related documents to: email@example.com. The subject of the email shall contains the job title e.g. “Mechanical Engineer”. Only shortlisted candidate will be process on next step.