Santos is an Australian-based oil and gas exploration and production company with high quality assets and projects throughout Australia and the Asia–Pacific region. In support of our growing Indonesian business we are currently seeking applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the following position:
Electrical & Instrument Engineer (Code: EIE)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly capable Electrical & Instrument Engineer to work in the Operations Team in Santos Jakarta Office. As Electrical & Instrument Engineer in Santos Indonesia, you will be reporting to Engineering Team Leader, and will be based in Jakarta. Major responsibility of your role will be for the effective implementation of the surface engineering of Electrical and Instrument Control as well as Reliability and Maintenance Management System (RAMMS) and providing technical support to operating facilities.
Your key accountabilities including:
- Actively support Santos commitment to Environment, Health and Safety including: Adopting and promoting personal work practices and procedures in accordance with Santos Environment, Health and Safety Management System (EHSMS) standards.
- Responsible for ensuring the effective implementation of Santos Reliability and Maintenance Management System (RAMMS) by maintaining & improving reliability &availability of the facility assets (Electrical, Instrument & Control, allocation & custody meters, and Fire & Gas Monitoring System) including availability of spare parts and tools.
- Collaboration with Process Engineer and Maintenance Engineer to identifying the facilities constraints on Electrical & Instrumentation sides.
- Develop contract support services to 3rd parties to support Electrical & Instrumentation Facility Maintenance Services
- Provide support and review of Significant Engineering Documentation as stated in Santos
- Engineering Standard including but not limited to:
- Instrumentation: Critical Function Tests, PSV Sizing, Control Valve Sizing, Orifice Plate Calculations for Custody Transfer, Compressor Anti-Surge, Valve Sizing and Controller Settings, Restriction Orifices, I/S Loop Calculations (Hazardous Areas).
- Electrical: Fault Levels, Cable Sizing, Protection Level Grading, Earth System Design, Heat Dissipation.
- Provide support and review the operating procedures prepared by Field Supervisors to allow asset monitoring risks can be managed effectively.
- Providing technical support to Development group specifically type of instrument & electrical system will be purchased for new project development.
Experience & Attributes:
- BSc Electrical/ Instrumentation & control Engineering.
- At least 5 -7 years experience in oil & gas industry.
Santos provides a market competitive remuneration strategy and employee benefits, and also offers excellent professional development opportunities.
If you meet the minimum requirements and wish to apply for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com no later than 20 December 2013 and note the title of the role you are applying for.
Candidates will be evaluated based on assessment of their skills, knowledge, experience and relevant qualifications in accordance with the requirements of the role. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.