CBRE – a leading international property consultant seeks
- Manage housing complex & facilities of the new real estate development not for the construction work.
- Manage day to day estate management, including general administration and facilities related interfacing with sub-contractor, vendors, purchasing, and invoice approval.
- Ensuring in planning, controlling, monitoring that all critical services (cleaning, landscaping, civil & m/e maintenance, repairing, water services, property inspection, reporting) meet the standard and appropriate requirement.
- Single point of contact for all facilities related activities.
- Main interface with housing unit owner & occupant and developer as applicable.
- Manage all requirements & requests from clients and coordinate work with sub-contractor / vendor accordingly.
- Support efforts to ensure all technical activities are carried out to meet appropriate Health & Safety Standards
- Coordinate necessary operations to minimize impact on operating environment
- Manage financial performance to budget
- Assist in maintaining best in class contract management practice with all estate facilities service providers
- Negotiating vendor agreements on behalf of the client and ensuring that the condition of estate property is perfect.
- Working closely with government, community and organizations related to estate management.
- Ability to work independently and flexibility to be on call for emergency situations.
- Position reports to Associate Director of Assets Services in Head Office Jakarta
- Possess a Degree or Diploma in Technical (Architectural / Civil), Engineering, or Estate / Property Management not for the construction work.
- Possess at least 4 years managerial experience in maintenance and estate management is a must.
- Customer-oriented professional who possess integrity, excellent leadership qualities and interpersonal skills.
- You will be the advance team to set up the operation so ensure all aspects of the housing complex are in perfect manage and preparedness.
- * Must be able to logically and analytically manage all aspects of the staff, administration, technical matters, and negotiation skill.
Send your application with full resume and recent photograph to email@example.com
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified