Shell began operations in Indonesia more than 100 years ago and can look back on a rich history with Indonesia. At Shell Indonesia, we believe that diversity is the key it will help our drive to innovate and make sure that our employee’s ideas will travel. We offer an exciting platform from which you can deliver and excel. Shell Indonesia manages business operations that include marketing and trading oil products directly as well as through its appointed distributors. In 2006, Shell started its Commercial Fuels business in Indonesia: we provide bulk fuels and related technical support to the Industrial and Transport Sector. Shell Indonesia is also planning to establish a significant presence in the upstream sector.
Please find below the position that we currently looking for:
Competency and Requirement
- Graduate degree in Civil Engineering (Bachelor, Master) from reputable University.
- More than 5 years experience in civil engineering, construction, project management, engineering at project or Manufacturing.
- Self Driving, good leadership, Experience in leading own staff and contractors
- Familiar with AUTOCAD software.
- Able to review engineering calculation (structural, foundation, underground system).
- Experience in Engineering and Construction for Plant Building.
- Familiar with International & local safety standard requirement.
- Well-versed with international, SDO and Shell group policies and standards
- Strong knowledge in Engineering, Construction or project management fluency in written and spoken English
Deadline application: 30 January 2014
To apply, please visit www.shell.com/careers -> Job Search & Apply -> Indonesia